There are three halls of residence for female students and one for male students. Each student will be admitted to the membership of one of these Halls. Each PTS has accordingly been attached to a Hall of Residence as shown on the admission letter. All our students are Accommodated inside the school. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner is served to all students at the mess.
Female Halls of Residence:
- Charles Lwanga Hall.
- Martia Mulumba Hall
- Mother Kevin Hall
Male Hall of Residence:
HOSTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR HALLS OF RESIDENCE: :
All the students are required to follow the following rules and regulations of the halls of residence:
- Students should not shift room furniture to other place otherwise 1000/- fine will be imposed.
- Students are neither allowed to use private electrical equipment and if they want to use other equipment, they have to take permission of warden.
- Student should take permission of hostel warden and principal to arrange programs in hostel.
- Without permission of Principal the resident cannot stay outside. No student shall leave the hostel without prior permission of the hostel warden.
- Parents/Guardians/Visitors can meet their childrens in hostel with the permission of the hostel wardens before 7.00 pm. No Parent/Guardian/Visitor is allowed to stay in their room. In girls hostel Male visitors are not allowed to visit students in their living rooms.
- Warden and officers from institute can visit any room at any time for checking. If any objectionable material found with students strict action will be taken against them
- With permission of the hostel warden students can go outside only once in a day. Girls are permitted to go outside on Thursday and Sunday.
- All the students are expected to be in hostel before 9.00 pm every Night.
- The students should not carry any weapons, poisonous things or drugs and they should not violate any law. If any individual or group is identified to have caused the damage, double the cost of the damaged property will be recovered.
- Students should not write on walls, doors and windows. If found he/she has to face consequences. All residents must keep hostel neat and clean .
- Girls are strictly restricted to enter in boy’s hall of residence and boys are strictly restricted to enter in girl’s halls of residence.
- Students are not allowed to stay in the halls of residence during the class hours unless the stay is unavoidable due to illness or any other valid reason..
- Students should register their names in entry register while going outside.
- Smoking, Gambling in any form such as Playing Cards (even without money at stake), consumption of alcohol, use of drugs and even possession of such things are prohibited. Anyone found indulging in the use of such things will not only be asked to vacate the hostel.
- Lights and fans to be switched off when no one is in the room
- Students must follow the mess timings strictly. If students have any complaints regarding hostel or mess they should immediately inform to the wardens.
Empowerment For Quality Health Services.